Tournament Registration Begins: April 24th, 2023
Tournament Registration Ends: June 17th, 2023
This is a SWEEPER tournament. Nine (9) game totals will determine final placement and no finals will be played.
Prize Fee: $25
Admin Fee: $5
Entry Fee: $30
Prize Fees returned 100%
Prize Ratio is 1:6.
1. Competitors may enter any amount of times, but the dates submitting cannot be used more than once.
2. Handicap for this event is 90% of 220.
3. Entering averages
a. Previous season’s (2021/22) highest of
1) A single USBC or CTP league average based on a minimum of 21 games.
2) A composite average of all USBC or CTP leagues, including leagues with less than 21 games.
b. If no average last year, use highest current season USBC or CTP average at the time of entry for 21 or more games. This average must be proven by the bowler.
c. Bowlers with none of the above must bowl scratch.
4. If current season average for at least 21 games at time of bowling exceeds last season’s average by 10 or more pins, current season average must be used.
a. This event will consist of a sweeper over a ten (10) week period. Bowlers will use two of the weeks, indicated by their entry, to submit their scores for a nine (9) game total.
b. The first 3 games of each league session will be the only ones counted for the duration of the tournament.
c. Weeks will be considered as running from Sunday-Saturday for the duration of this event.
d. Scores must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the Sunday following the end of each week. Exceptions require admin approval. Failure to submit on time will result in a 0 for all scores that week. Scores are to be submitted to the website
– www.digitalbowlingsociety.com/DOT2023 – including a picture of the recap sheet proving your scores or a league secretary link to your league that must be updated before scores close on the Sunday following the end of a week.
6. Bowlers who compete on a sport league that does not sanction as sport can be subject to re-rating at discretion of the tournament director.
7. The average adjustment rule will apply (Rule 319e).
8. Any bowler may be subject to a re-rate at the discretion of the tournament director at any point until their squad begins. Re-rated bowlers may opt for a refund or accept the re-rated average.
9. It is each bowler’s responsibility to ensure their average and handicap are correct in the event. If the average submitted is lower, the bowler may risk disqualification if not corrected before the end of the first week of play, as it could lead to a bowler receiving more handicap. If the submitted average is higher, the bowler will bowl with the number submitted if the error is not corrected by the end of the first week of play.
10. All decisions of the tournament manager are final unless an appeal is made.
11. As a general rule, when in doubt follow the rules according to our online league or contact the tournament director with questions.